Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Luiza is here!!!

Luiza  is here. She was born on October 5th, at 2:53 pm with 7 lbs and 4 oz, 21 1/4 inches. We are so proud of our little girl and our little boy that now is the best big brother in the world.
Lucas went to the hospital to meet Luiza on the same day that she was born. I will never forget his face when he saw her. He wanted to hold her, kiss her. His eyes were shinning and I could not stop crying. Holding both of my kids at the same time for the first time was the most amazing feeling. 

Dad is in love with his little girl. 
Here are some pictures of our little princess.




Fun Playroom
Bookmark and Share, Fun Playroom

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodnes Emilia, she is gorgeous! those are beautiful pictures! I distinctly remember holding both of my babies at the same time too and it was such a tender moment. all the best!

    ReplyDelete