Thursday, June 10, 2010

World Cup 2010


I have no words to describe how much I would LOVE to be in Brazil for the World Cup. The only way for you to understand what that means to us in Brazil is going there and sees it with your eyes. Stores, schools, banks, and everything else close during the days that Brazil is playing, but bars. Bars will be open all day and night. People go to the streets to celebrate. Most of the bars will have something going on for hours and hours after the game. The city is all dressed up in green and yellow. 
In my city, usually they close one of the most important streets in the city, so cars are not allowed there on the day of the game, and we can party all day long. 
The other day, my mother in law sent the Brazilian Official Soccer Uniform for Lucas. When I got the box and saw it, even though I knew what was inside, I started crying, maybe it is the pregnancy crying, LOL. 
I found some pictures of random Brazilian's streets decorated for the games to show you guys.

My heart is green and Yellow!!!! 


Now the most beautiful pictures of all of those:
Brazillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!
Fun Playroom
Bookmark and Share, Fun Playroom

No comments:

Post a Comment