Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Birmingham Children's Theater - Goldilocks and the Three Bears

I went today to Birmingham Children’s Theater to see Goldilocks and the Three Bears with a friend and her 2 sweet daughters and we had a great time.  Lucas did not blink, at least for the first 30 min of the show. He loved it. He loved the music, the movement, the color, and the noisy. He was trying to figure out where the noises were coming from, like a dog barking or water running.

In the end we got the chance to take pictures with the Three Bears. Lucas did not want to touch them, but at the same time he did not want to leave. He was fine just watching them from my lap, LOL.
I blogged about it a few days ago here and I posted a code for a discount. I am not sure if this code still working, but you can try it.



Fun Playroom
Bookmark and Share, Fun Playroom

No comments:

Post a Comment