Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Crazy Dog T shirts Review




Today I would like to share with you my husband’s Valentine’s Day Gift. I few weeks ago we watched the movie Hangover. We loved it!!! So, I got my husband a Baby Carlos T-shirt from Crazy Dog T-Shirts
It is hilarious. Every time he wears his t shirt, he gets some funny comments. Another t shirt that I got for him is this one :

Crazy Dog T-Shirts has all kinds of high quality T shirts for a low-cost. There you can find lots of tees with funny saying or pictures. If you are looking for a humorous gift to give to someone in any occasion, then you should check out Crazy Dog T- Shirts and see what they have to offer. If you don’t find anything that you are looking for there, they can also do a customized for you! Crazy Dog T-Shirts has a classic collection from the most popular movies, televisions shows and 80s tees!!!
You need to check it out, I am sure you will find yourself one!!!
How cute is this one here:

3 comments:

  1. I Love them!

    following you back from MBC
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these shirts.

    My husband and I watched the Hangover a couple weekends ago and LOVED it! It was such a great movie : ) And way too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you back from MBC.

    ReplyDelete