Saturday, January 9, 2010

Throw your own painting party

A few weeks ago some friends and I decided to have a painting party at my house. We have been trying to go to sips and strokes for a long time, but with my husband working long hours and having no one else to stay with Lucas, I decided to bring the party here.
One of my friends went to wall mart and bought all the stuff that we would need, what ended up being around $6 dollars per person, a lot less than we would pay going out. You can also find pre-stretched canvasPainting Party online for a cheap price.
We went online, picked a picture that we liked and that was it. We had so much fun, we laugh a lot and,  I really think that it turned out pretty good. I even kept my paint. Maybe I will hang it somewhere one day! : )
Painting Party

1 comment:

  1. Hey! This is a great idea! :) Thanks for sharing!

    Following you through MBC 50 Group :)

    ReplyDelete