Monday, January 11, 2010

Homemade Playdough

homemade playdough


Since it is too cold to go outside, I better start thinking about fun activities to do inside the house with Lucas. You do not need too much to entertain a kid. A bunch of pans in the floor and a plastic spoon become a rock band in one second. A empty box, become a garage or a car, or a house…
I worked for years with young babies in Brazil and now I am trying to remember all the fun activities that I used to do with them. (Those were great years; I will tell you all about it one day). Today I decided to make playdough with Lucas. He actually helped me to do it and he really liked it. The texture, the smell, the color...everything!!! I kind of knew by memory but I decided to search online for a recipe and here I found a good one.
I changed the recipe a little. I did not use boiled water, since Lucas was helping me and I used jelly to give color to our playdough.
He had a great time!!!! I am sure your little one will love it too!!!
Share your playdough experience and recipe with me.
homemade playdough

8 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a mess!! What a good Mommy you are!
    I prefer silly dough because it is so much less messy than play-doh...again, you're a better Mommy than I! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Following from MBC Simply 50 Club! Great to meet you.

    Oh I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so fun!

    I came over from MBC! I am now following you.
    Heather
    http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures!

    Following from MBC Simply 50.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like he was enjoying himself. I would love for you to link to my blog. Thanks for asking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey thanks for the playdough recipe! gonna give it a try to my 8 month old baby! hes gonna love it ;)

    ReplyDelete