Thursday, July 8, 2010

Coffee Filter Wreath Tutorial


Craft time!!!! I am looking for things to decorate my nursery and I just found this Coffee Filter Wreath at A Glimpse Inside. I really think that it will look great at the hospital door when I have my baby girl and then I can bring it back home and place it at her nursery. I am decorating everything in pink, white, green and a little of purple. ( at least in my mind I am doing it, because I did not start putting my plans in action yet, but I will, soon!!!)
Go to A Glimpse Inside and check this great, fun and easy tutorial for you to do!!!
Have fun!!!!
Fun Playroom
Bookmark and Share, Fun Playroom

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing my tutorial! Send me a picture of your wreath when you finish it! Would love to see it. And good luck for when your baby girl arrives!

    ReplyDelete