Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Baby Center - Follow your baby Development for free during your pregnancy

When I was expecting Lucas I signed up for Baby Center and I just loved it. Baby Center is a very nice way to follow your baby development during your pregnancy. Baby center will send you 1 email per week.
I always got so excited when getting my emails. They usually compare your baby size with something you know, they tell you what is happening with your baby each week, things that you may be feeling... It is very helpful especially for First time moms.
I just added my second pregnancy there last week and already got my first email. Our baby is now the size of a grape!!!! WOW!
I just wanted to share this site with you guys, hope you like it!!! It is pretty easy to sign up, so don't miss it!!!

Babycenter


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post !!!

    Im following you from linkreferral.
    hope you follow me too
    http://www.educational-wooden-toys.net
    graab my button and i will grab yours

    ReplyDelete