Monday, May 24, 2010

A day at the Pool


It is getting hot here!!! Yesterday, it was 9am and I could not stay outside with Lucas because it was way too hot for both of us.
Today is as hot as it was yesterday, but at least we were in the water all morning. We went to my friend's pool today. Lucas had so much fun. He respects the water, but at the same time he has no fear. He wanted me to let him go, he wants to jump, splash the water.... Oh I had forgotten how much fun is summer especially with my Boy!!! He loves the water. Who doesn't like to stay in the pool in a hot day like that? 
My precious boy is getting so tanned and so cute with the sun. His hair is like my hair, get lighter in the sun. 
That was a great way to spend our morning. Good time with good friends!!!

Fun Playroom
Bookmark and Share, Fun Playroom

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great morning! Nice pic too.

    Stopping by from SITS to welcome you!

    Cheers :-)
    - CoconutPalmDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been really hot here too. I think spending the day in the pool is a great way to combat the heat.

    Stopped by from SITS to say hi and welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete