Thursday, April 15, 2010

Zak! Designs Review

I recently was given the opportunity to try out some sip cups from Zak! Designs. Zack! is a line of food accessories designed to make mealtime fun. I was really pleased with both sip cups that  I tested. My 19 months old was running around my house with his new cars sip cup on his hand and there was no spill on the floor, Yeahhh!!!
Zak! Cars 3D Flip and Sip is very functional sip cup, and very cute too. It has a great 3D artwork, screw-on lid and what I like the most, slide-back top reveals flexible, pop-up straw what helps to keep it clean. I am always looking for cute, safe and easy to clean products to my son, and Zak! Cars 3D Flip and Sip is food safe, and dishwasher safe!!! What else are you looking in a sip cup???

Zak! Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Fun Sip was a big hit at my house! Lucas just loves Mickey Mouse (who doesn’t?) and this is his favorite sip cup ever. Well, my son loves to play with straws and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Fun Sip has Press-on lid with secured straw what helps me not to lose it at the first time using since Lucas is always trying to take it off. It is food safe, and dishwasher safe like every product from Zak!

I would definitely recommend Zak! Products!!! Zak! Products are built smart, fun, and safe for kids. To learn more about Zak! Products click here!!!
 Fun Playroom
Bookmark and Share, Fun Playroom

1 comment:

  1. HI! So sorry, I've not been in touch lately. I'm getting my new site together and writing up more unit studies.

    Anyway, I love Zak Designs...they have some really cute and fun things!

    ReplyDelete