Thursday, April 29, 2010

Home Improvement update

Well, after 2 weeks and 2 days of lots of noise, and dust in my house they are finally done with our Family Room/Play room. When I say done, I really wish it was really done, but it is not totally done. We still need to prime, paint and then put the carpet on it. After that, comes the fun part: decorating!!!!
Me and a very good friend of mine went to shop for a sofa and with her help I was able to find a sofa that I really liked and will fit perfectly in our room. Thanks to Isa!!!
The room looks a lot bigger than I imagine and we are so happy to add this so needed space to our house. I think our entire family will take a great advantage of this new space.
I promise to post some before and after picture here soon!!!
Fun Playroom
Bookmark and Share, Fun Playroom

No comments:

Post a Comment