Tuesday, November 24, 2009




Christmas is here already, at least in my house. I took my Christmas stuff out of the garage and started decorating my house last week. I always like to have the Christmas tree up and shinning on my birthday.
When my son was taking his nap I decided to work on my Christmas tree, listening to some Christmas song to get on the mood. An hour later my tree looked great. I love it. I couldn’t wait for Lucas to be up to see it.
I got Lucas on his crib and told him that I had a surprise for him. He was smiling at me and curious to see what I was talking about. As soon as he saw the tree, he jumped out of my hands and…………OH OH.


That was enough for me to realize that I need to buy some non breakable ornaments for our tree. He, in less than one second, with all his curiosity that I love, almost put our tree down.
So here we go, shopping for kids friendly ornaments. We did found some great stuff and had a great time looking for it.
Our tree is up and shinning again, so I decided to do my assignment for this week. Take a picture of a Christmas tree ornament. I have been reading a little about photographing Christmas tree, light ornaments and I will be posting some of my assignment here every week.
Have a great Week!!!

1 comment: